Ir al contenido principal

Post 4- Career Related Topic

 

Hi again teacher and partners, my career its chemistry and pharmacy so you can make an idea about of how I am going. I choice the career because the score in the PSU was low considerate my expectations, but neither was a catastrophe, so I started to look a study program I liked, and I found two options, agronomy or chemistry and pharmacy.



The true is, I wanted to study medical technology, but again for the topic of score, I choice the or chemistry and pharmacy, and I don’t regret, all the prosses is nice, I have a lot of new friends and I'm learning thigs that I never though, the general chemistry, physical science and the job in the laboratory are amazing (other thing because I hate the COVID-19)

Other thig I like to though (obviously less important) is the fact than I be like Walter White, a character of breaking bad, a popular AMC series about a teacher of chemistry than changes of style life and begin to sell drugs (methamphetamine) and have a lot of troubles to fight against the cancer.

One of my goals in this life its synthesize a illegal drug (of course not for personal consumption).

Comentarios

  1. I love your goal hahaha I hope you achieve it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahahahaha I love the resemblance to Walter White

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Almost all of us made it to college for that series, you have a very peculiar goal

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Jajja is the first time I heard a goal like that.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The PSU score means nothing. So do it posible !!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

post 6-Post Graduate Studies

  Hi again, I hope all me lectors are fine, well again talking about things that I don’t think regularly, a post grade is a big game to play and I am really stressed now to Imaginate a new specialty. However, in the first class of the Pharmaceutical chemist´s function, a cosmetic pharmaceutic spoke about the geriatric work for Pharmaceutical chemist and that give my attention because the country only has six geriatric pharmaceutics in function, do you understand what it means?   The number of old age people are constantly growing, and they need a decent medical service. Only for that reason I am interested in the geriatric post grade, but I don’t have the time to investigate all about this matter, what cost have the post grade? how long is the post grade? I don’t have idea, but for the future of my family I would take the challenge to serve and help others. So, if you, my dear reader knows something about the topic, I will be so grateful with information in the commen...

My life: a brief history of bored

 well, the most difficult part of this bibliography is my own life. I never win a competition or make a super machine to solve a problem. I born in santiago de chile and always live here, in maipu. I have twenty years old, two brothers and a dog call pucca. I love pass my time with the persons I really care, family and friends, its the most importand thing to do. I studi in three diferent schools, divina providencia, Franz Liszt and the liceo nacional de maipu. In the last one I pass more time and finish my studies. To finish, I alweys wanted study medical technology, but the  score in the PSU and the excessive content of fisic´s in the study program, I chose chemistry and pharmacy. Now, I just only need continue my way.